𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Athena Sommers

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVDU

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Niklaus Mikaelson

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

The Mikaelson's.

When the supernatural heard that one last name they began shaking in fear. Terrified of the family.

They were believed to be heartless. Many said they had no humanity. They were monsters.

But that wasn't always the truth.

Aven.

The name means fair radiance which definitely describes the girl.

Aven grew up in a village that will later be called Mystic Falls.

She was the definition of a bright light in a sea of darkness. The girl who always wore a flower crown and had a bright smile on her face.

Aven grew up next to the Mikaelson family. She met Kol first. The two were the same age and became best friends the moment they meet.

Aven was the first person Kol showed his magic to. Aven adored watching him practice new spells. Something about magic always interested her.

That was usually why she was always with Ayana Bennett learning everything she could which Ayana always loved teaching her everything she could.

And if Aven wasn't with Ayana or Kol she was with Rebekah picking flowers as they laughed making flower crowns.

Or with Elijah who secretly taught her how to wield a sword. Elijah's words were that she always needed to know how to protect herself.

Other times she was with Finn who treated her like a little sister. Finn would help her get her chores done as the two laughed telling the other gossip they had heard.

And lastly, if she wasn't with the other Mikaelson siblings she was with Niklaus.

The two lay down in front of the river enjoying the sunshine together.

The peaceful moments when they were alone and in each other's embrace.

No one but two knew about the two secret relationships, for they knew it was forbidden.

For everyone in their quiet little village knew how much Mikael and Aven's father hated each other. They despised the other completely. Hate didn't even describe the hate the two shared.

But soon their quiet little village would forever change.

Henrik the youngest of the bunch begged Niklaus and Aven to take him to see the wolves.