𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

━━━𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hope Andrea Mikaelson

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVDU & Avengers

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Steve Rogers
James "Bucky" Barnes
Pietro Maximoff
Loki Laufeyson?

(READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END)

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Hope Andrea Mikaelson a young girl who has been through more trauma than anyone should go through.

Maybe that's why the fates decided to give her more than soulmates and that was another reason Hope Mikaelson hated the fates. Because she knew the more people you have in your life the more people you can lose. Whether they left you willing or if they died.

And Hope Mikaelson couldn't lose anyone else. Not after the death of her mother and father due to her. Let's not even began to talk about her uncle as well.

Hope Mikaelson felt cursed. Everyone she loved died due to her. With that in mind, Hope decided that she never wanted to meet her mates.

Because if you never love someone then losing them will not hurt. Especially if she's a hybrid soon to be a tribrid living forever. Which just meant she would lose them no matter what.

And so Hope decides to sacrifice herself instead of the ones she loves. She was sick of people sacrificing themselves just for her.

With that Hope Mikaelson jumped in Malivore making everyone forget her, but she emerges from the darkest pit she sees how much happier everyone is without her.

With that Hope left Mystic Falls and went to New York. She needed to start over and what's a better place than the place where no one truly knows anyone?

Hope starts over although slowly and begins going to Midtown high school to complete her promise to her dad that should complete high school.

And Hope Mikaelson becomes Hope Marshall once again. On her first day, she meets Peter Parker. The boy was told to show her around and then tripped almost falling on top of her if Hope didn't catch him.

And with that, a beautiful friendship/sibling relationship between the two begins.

Hope was enjoying her time in New York. Slowly coming out of her shell due to the people she was meeting who knew nothing about the supernatural.

Hope got to be normal. Something she always craved. People didn't look at her terrified when she spoke her last name. She no longer had her parent's enemies coming after her.

But then after getting a Peanut Butter Blast with whipped cream on the bottom and a beignet as Hope walked around the park texting Peter regarding their upcoming field trip to the Avengers Tower Hope bumps into a chest.

A chest that belonged to one of her soulmates making Hope freeze as she sees two of her soulmates. One with the bluest eyes she was already getting lost in and the other with his hand around her waist staring at her as if she was the most beautiful woman to ever exist with his bluish-green eyes.

And with that Hope Mikaelson does the only thing she could think at the moment.

She runs.

Not the best idea but the only one she had at the moment.

Especially when only two days later she was heading towards the tower where they both lived along with her other two.

And maybe just maybe Hope slowly begins to realize that she is not cursed as she believes. That she could love and maybe not lose.

Because truly Hope thought if she did she would lose herself in the process. Becoming everything everyone always feared that she would be.

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
So I am thinking of Steve, Bucky, Pietro, and Loki as her mates. I think they would understand her the best.

And then I see Tony as like a father figure to her (much better than Alaric) and Peter as a younger brother/best friend. Wanda is like a best friend. Clint is like an uncle. And Nat is like her mother figure. 

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────