𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

・𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Eliana Whittemore

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Ashley Benson or Halston Sage

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Stiles Stilinski endgame

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Have you ever met evil in human form?

If you ask anyone at Beacon Hills High or even in Beacon Hills they would tell you yes they have.

Eliana Whittemore.

The younger twin sister of Jackson Whittemore.

Eliana or Ella as some not many get the opportunity to call her was someone who many believed was heartless.

Sometimes even her twin would call her that.

The two Whittemore twins had a complicated sibling relationship. They loved but hated each other.

Then their relationship with their parents was even more strained.

Ella didn't understand why someone would adopt twins if they just planned to never be around.

But that was a conversation for a different time.

To Lydia Martin though Ella was one of the strongest people she had ever met. The one she went to for everything. The person she would call if she ever decided to murder Jackson and Ella would definitely help her get away with it.

To Noah Stilinski Ella Whittemore was a girl who was misunderstood and just needed someone to care about her. Maybe that's why he always checked up on her. Always made sure she got home safe and was alright when left alone.

But to everyone else, Eliana Whittemore was pure evil. Especially to Stiles and Scott. They both disliked the girl and thought out of the two twins Jackson was the more likable.

But one party.

One argument with her certain hookup.

One walk.

One jeep. 

One rainy night.

And everything changed.

But did it change for the better?

Some scars can never be healed.

Some trauma can never be repaired.

And some hearts never beat the same again.