𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Clarabella Stilinski

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Katherine McNamara or Lucy Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Liam Dunbar & Theo Raeken

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐒

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Have you heard the saying: history repeats itself, but in such cunning disguise that we never detect the resemblance until the damage is done?

Clarabella Stilinski the sarcastic slightly insane obsessed with gummy bears younger sister of Stiles Stilinski and the only daughter of Claudia and Noah Stilinski.

Clary or Bella but only one person was ever allowed to call her Bella is the youngest member of the McCall pack and has been with them since the beginning.

The night everything began Clary caught Stiles trying to sneak out and blackmails him into letting her go with them. And then they both got caught and grounded by their Dad that night.

The night Matt and Jackson in Kanmia form took the station by force Clary was held at gunpoint by Matt. And got shot in the side and left to bleed out beside her older brother and Derek both unable to do anything but watch as the puddle of blood around her got bigger and bigger.

Only when Derek got feeling back in his body was he able to grab Clary and take her to the hospital before she died due to blood loss.

Let's not forget her getting kidnapped by Derek's crazy girlfriend Jennifer who tried to sacrifice her if it wasn't for Isaac finding her before her throat could get cut.

Then the entire void situation. Void took a special type of joy in harming Clarabella. Maybe because he knew it would hurt Stiles the most or because Clary would be the one person who held Stiles to his humanity.

Clary was also there to hold Allison with Scott as she took her last final breath before dying. And something inside her of her broke and she knew it would never be able to be healed again.

But time goes on and so does Clary. She has to keep going.

For Clary promised herself and Stiles one thing. He would never have to watch as the casket of his baby sister gets lowered into the ground.

Never.

But inside Clarabella felt like she was dead. Numb to the world around her even if she was smiling and laughing.

It was as if Clarabella died with Allison that night.

But meeting an angry new beta something begins to change.

Liam Dunbar.

For Liam Dunbar teaches Clary to let go of her guilt and that deserves to live, and Clary helps Liam find an inner peace he never held before. A calmness that he never experienced before. 

Clary becomes Liam's anchor.

The one who calms him and he risks everything to protect.

But that is not the ending of their story.

Soon someone new comes to town. The first boy Clary ever had a crush on. The first boy she ever even kissed before he left.

Theo Raeken.

And somehow Theo begins to feel something he hasn't felt since he was a child.

Happiness.

Clarabella Stilinski becomes his humanity. The one making him rethink everything he has done and continues to do.

And once he learns what the dread doctors plan to do to her Theo changes all of his plans.

But the question remains will Clarabella Stilinski survive?

And who will she choose?

As everyone knows history repeats itself, especially with a werewolf and his first love.

Loving two werewolves means her death certificate is already signed the first time her heart sped up around them and she smiled.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────