𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hadley Grey

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Grey's Anatomy

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Mark Sloan

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Hadley Grey in in simple terms was chaotic and lonely.

Life for Hadley Grey had never been easy with an absentee father who her mother left when she and her sister were just children.

Then a mother who loved her career more than anything else. And made sure her two daughters knew it.

Also, an older sister who just wanted to get away from their mother.

Let's not forget the pressure of being perfect just to get a glimmer of love from her Mom Hadley was mostly alone.

Hadley found her escape in books and studying. The youngest Grey even graduated as valedictorian of her high school and then top of her classes at Harvard with a medical degree before heading back to the place where it all began.

Seattle Grace.

But one thing the girl wasn't expecting when going back to the beginning was all the trauma that would some come with it.

For with a Mother who was diagnosed early-onset Alzheimer's disease and were not allowing either of her daughters to tell anyone.

An older sister who accidentally slept with her attending.

Coworkers who would do anything to succeed.

And let's add near-death experiences and more trauma that already goes with her twenty-two years of trauma of being Ellis Grey's daughter.

Hadley Grey's life just got more chaotic but at lot least lonely. At times though.

But was that enough for all the trauma the twenty-two-year-old girl was about to experience?

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
The summary is terrible! I'm sorry! But I'm rewatching Grey's for the millionth time and now I want to do a fanfic!

And I would probably do this book in two maybe! One from season one to eight and then onward!

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────