𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

・𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Ellya River

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Katherine McNamara

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Hunger Games

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Finnick Odair

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Throughout the entire district four everyone knew about the River twins.

Archer and Ellya River.

The two havoc twins pulled pranks on everyone, especially their fellow Careers. One they loved the most was their next-door neighbor and best friend Finnick Odair.

The three were always known as the three musketeers although they had no idea who the musketeers were one of the elder women in District Four declared that was their name.

The twins meet Finnick when they are training for the Hunger Games. At first, Finnick like everyone else hated the two but when they pranked one of the kids bullying him he found best friends in the two even if he was a year older.

The day Finnick's name was called the two stared in horror scared they were going to lose him.

Using everything they had they sent Finnick his weapon in the game. And due to that he survived the first game.

For the winners of the Hunger Games there game never ends. They just enter an even deadlier one.

Where the rules were completely different and the only way out was death or losing everyone you love.

After he won and found out that no one ever wins the games Finnick distanced himself from the twins. Not want to bring them into the new game he was in due to winning.

But only three years later do both Ellya and Archer's names get called.

For the same game.

Before going in Ellya made Finnick promise on her life that Archer would come out alive. Not her. Him. For there was no world for her that archer wasn't in. They were all the other had after their parents died two years ago.

But what Ellya didn't know is that Archer made Finnick promise the same thing. Using his feelings for his sister to manipulate Finnick so Ellya would win.

She had to win.

The Twins games last 16 days.

The last day was the worst of Ellya's life.

The day her twin died saving her life.

Letting Ellya be the winner of the 68th Hunger Games.

She might have survived physically but emotionally Ellya River died in that arena right beside her brother.

And what was born was a monster.

And President Snow's worst fear.

For if you take everything from a girl what will she have to lose to take everything from you?

For Archer played the games in the arena.

Ellya played the games out of them.

And she believed in the saying an eye for an eye.

A life for a life.

And Ellya didn't care about the consequences of her actions either.

For death was mercy in her opinion.

But Finnick Odair was life.

The person she punched in the face the moment she saw him after her games before beating his chest as she sobbed saying he promised her.

And Finnick took it because he knew he could never keep that promise.

Because he has loved Ellya River since the first time he saw her. She was laughing as a bucket of cold water fell on his head soaking him from head to toe.

But sometimes something can't be forgiven.

And everyone was about to see how cunning and manipulative Ellya River can be.

For the game of revenge was beginning.

And she wasn't going to stop until she held Snow's black dead heart in her hand.