𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Eveleigh Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Lucy Hale Holland Roden or Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Scars.

Some are visible for others to see. Others are on your very soul.

Some scars even change you.

For the definition of scars: something that has never healed completely.

And the scars of Eveleigh Swan have never completely healed.

Eveleigh Swan's scars were left on her soul. They were placed in places that others could not see but Eveleigh could feel every second of every day. No matter what she did.

Eveleigh Helena Swan was once a happy girl. The youngest daughter of Chief Charlie Swan and his ex-wife Renée who took their twin daughters when they were just babies due to Renee's dreams of getting out of the small town of Forks.

Eveleigh was told from a young age that she was an exact copy of her late grandmother Helen Swan. Whenever Charlie looked at his youngest daughter he saw a younger version of his mother who passed due to Alzheimer's disease. The same eyes. Same happy careful personality. The same smile that somehow made everything better.

But as Eveleigh grew up in Phoenix with her twin sister and her mom it was not the best childhood. She and Bella were close but their mother did not know how to be a mother.

She only knew how to be a friend. Which was great at times, but not at times when bills needed to be paid and dinner needed to be cooked. Times when the adult needed to be responsible, not the child.

But throughout all of that, Eveleigh had one time she could finally be a kid. The summertime.

Every summer she went to Forks to visit her father. Eveleigh loved Forks. She loved everything regarding it. Eveleigh loved the small community where everyone knew everyone. She loved how the forest went on for miles and miles and it rained most of the time.

To Eveleigh Helena Swan Forks was her home.

Well her father was.

Everyone who saw Eveleigh and Charlie Swan knew that the young girl absolutely adored her father. During the summer she was either with Billy Black or at the station with her father for what she called father and daughter bonding and on the weekends the two along with Billy and Harry fishing even in the rain sometimes.

Everyone in Forks knew of the sunlight that Eveleigh Swan was.

The girl who made everyone smile with just her laugh.

Her smile could light up even the darkest days.

Eveleigh Helena Swan was sunlight in human form and everyone knew it.

But the sad thing about sunlight is that sometimes it is blocked.

A cloud appears blocking the light from getting through and then a storm happens making the light completely disappear.

That cloud for Eveleigh Swan was called Ryker.

He blocked her light and soon made the light that was in Eveleigh's eyes completely disappear and Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen were the ones who brought it back.

It was a regular Thursday night when Charlie Swan got a phone call at two o'clock in the morning from his youngest daughter who was sobbing.

He did not even hesitate before heading to Seattle to get a plane ticket and going straight to Phoenix to hold his daughter.

The only thing Eveleigh wanted at that moment was for her dad to tell her everything would be alright. That she was okay.

After that a talk with Renée regarding Eveleigh moving back to Forks with him straight away.

Something Renée was already considering due to wanting to travel with her new husband and his minor league baseball team.

And with that Bella and Eveleigh Swan move back to Forks.

With this move, Bella meets a bronze-haired broody boy named Edward and Eveleigh meets a boy with honey blonde hair and gold eyes and a girl that reminds her of a pixie or happiness in a human form.

And somehow Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen slowly begin to make the storm and clouds disappear around Eveleigh Swan. Bringing light back into.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────