━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Candice King
as
Caroline Forbes

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Harry Potter/TVD

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
James Potter

𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓮𝓼 didn't know what to do. Her mom was dead. She had just given birth to twins almost dying in the process and was now all alone.

Jo was dead.

Alaric was dead.

And Stefan was gone.

So Caroline packed the twins up and left Mystic Falls not to just protect herself but her daughters now too.

She went to the one person who no matter how much she hurt him always helped her.

Klaus Mikaelson.

Klaus without hesitation decided to help her. He knew somewhere she could go to be safe and would treat her as if she was his sister.

And that is how Caroline and the twins ended up at the Lupin-Black House.

Remus was nervous but the blonde sunshine and her adorable twins began to feel like family in less than a week in his house.

Sirius was already in love with the twins and Caroline's blonde hair that felt as soft as his. He would never admit it but was slightly jealous of it.

And then everything came crashing down one night.

After the two best friends/siblings finally got the twins to sleep the phone started ringing.

An attack at the Potter house.

Leaving only James and Harry alive.

Sirius immediately headed to the house and then returned with a crying Harry and a stunned James.

And once again opens the two opened their home letting the two move in with him.

And that was how James and Caroline meet.

But lost and now single parents needing someone who could understand what they were going through.

Although their stories are different they still found a bit of comfort in each other.

And slowly and very hesitantly the two fell in love.

With that, the family of two and three became a family of five.

Plus there werewolf and dog best friends. 

But that isn't the end of their story. That's just the beginning.

The ending is different. Very different.

For a parents, love is something unimaginable.

They are willing to do anything for their children.

Anything at all. No matter the cost.