𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

━━━𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Arabella Coulter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Madelyn Cline

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Divergent

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Four Eaton

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Arabella Coulter was the definition of an Erudite. The good girl who always had her head in a book reading something. Her long brunette hair in a ponytail with a pair of glasses on her face.

Arabella Coulter was raised by a single mother. Her father left when she was born so the closest thing she had to a father was her older brother. Eric.

Eric Coulter was known as the troublemaker of Erudite. Many people believed Arabella would be the same but she was the exact opposite of her brother.

Arabella was kind, quiet, shy, and the definition of a good girl.

She was someone who wore her heart on her sleeve. Well, she did until her brother left. She knew he hated Erudite. He was too reckless and never really had a look for knowledge. More a love of chaos.

But that didn't change Arabella that much. No, what changed her was the older she got the more board she got.

She wanted an adventure. She felt free and stopped pretending to be so put together all the time.

So when it was her turn to pick Arabella followed the same path as her brother. Joined Dauntless and let's just say her older brother was not so happy about that.

For he might have believed in faction over blood, but for his little sister it was a different story. He might have been protective when they were younger, but now it was completely different.

Especially when he notices his number enemy getting a little bit closer to his baby sister. To close for his liking.

And while Eric gets more protective Arabella Coulter begins the life she always wanted.

But how bad could a good girl get?

Let's just she's a Coulter and even if they seemed completely different Eric and Arabella were more similar than either wanted to admit.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────