𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

━━━𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Clarissa "Clary" Stilinski

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Lucy Hale or Danielle Campbell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Issac Lahey & Scott McCall

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Clarissa or other known as Clary Stilinski was a girl everyone knew in Beacon Hills. The only daughter of the sheriff. Best friend with the queen bee of Beacon Hills High. Short girl with a big attitude.

Clary had a semi-perfect life. A loving father. A twin who loved her. An amazing best friend who even if she sometimes pretended to be someone she wasn't. But Clary still felt something was missing.

Her mom.

Clary and Stiles were only ten years old when they watched her die. Clary held Stiles as she stared at her mother's dead body.

But Clary got good at hiding her pain, but when her brother overhears her dad talking on the phone Stiles kidnaps her and convince Scott their childhood friend to go look for a dead body.

And after that night all their lives changed.

They learn about the supernatural and their world turns completely upside down.

But throughout all the lies. The betrayals. The heartbreaks. The tears. The death.

Well, Clary finds something she truly never thought she needed.

Love.

But the question is will that be enough?

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────