━━━・𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Candice King
as
Eva Swan

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Once Upon A Time

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Killian Jones/Captain Hook

𝓔𝓿𝓪 𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷 the younger twin sister to Emma Swan. The girl was named after her mother's mother.

Eva was put in the tree along with Emma their father put them in there right before he sacrificed himself.

But unlike Emma Eva had a semi-happy life. She was adopted when she was two and stayed there until her adoptive parents died when she was sixteen in a house fire.

Eva was supposed to be home as well but fell asleep at a friend's house and only woke up to a phone call from the hospital.

After the fire, Eva had no family members to take her in so she left after being told she had a twin sister.

After two years of looking for her since Emma had been emancipated. Eva finds her pregnant and in jail which was very awkward when they finally met each other.

But it felt as if they knew each other their entire lives. Eva was there when Emma gave birth to her son holding her hand as she did.

Eva even cut the umbilical cord and then held Emma who cried once she gave her son up for adoption.

And then for ten years, the two were attached to the hip. Where one went the other followed the two were making up for their lost time.

They had a normal life.

Until it was no longer normal when someone knocks on their door and a ten-year-old boy is standing there claiming, Emma has his birth mom.