𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞

━━━𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Anastasiya Petrova/Juliet Gilbert

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Lily Collins

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVD/TO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Klaus Mikaelson

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Love.

The most powerful thing in the world. It can completely change a person. It can make someone full or someone completely broken.

Evil.

Some say it's made and some say it's born.

Anastasiya Petrova. Light in human form. The younger twin sister of Katerina Petrova.

They adored each other and were willing to do anything for the other.

When Katerina got disowned by their parents for having a child out of wedlock Anastasiya left with her without a second thought.

The two traveled for the two-three years quietly becoming English.

Everything was going well for the twins until they met Trevor who invited them to the birthday celebration of Lord Niklaus.

The moment Niklaus Mikaleson looked into Anastasiya he felt something changed in him.

He had found his light and the darkness and truthfully it changed everything.

He begin to remember his humanity and smiled more. He laughed more around her.

The two fell in love.

And it wasn't a slow type of love.

It was the type of love that consumed you completely. Where you forget where one begins and the other ends. Where you sneak out to just share a secret moment together. Secret touches when they walked past each other.

The two were two halves of the same whole.

But it all fell apart when Katerina found out the truth. Once she found out the truth regarding the reasons the two were welcomed into the castle.

And with that, she grabbed her sister and ran.

They ran as fast as they could while Katerina explained everything and truthfully it destroyed Anastasiya. Knowing that the man she loved was planning to kill her sister.

With the help of Trevor, the two escaped but not unharmed and not for long.

When given the chance the two do the only thing they could.

They kill themselves becoming vampires.

But only one woke up.

Seeing her twin. Her other half. Her biggest protector gone due to her. Katerina Petrova died.

And Katherine Pierce was born.

Then five hundred years later Elena and Juliet Gilbert were born.

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
I'm thinking this might be a WTS book!

And maybe another Mikaelson as the love interest as well. 

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────