𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hayley Granger

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Harry Potter

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Cedric Diggory and Draco Malfoy

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Growing up Hayley Granger had a normal childhood. She grew up the younger twin sister of Hermione Granger.

Her parents always made sure their daughters knew how important intelligence was. To be the smartest in the room.

With that Hayley and Hermione grew up with a love of books and school mostly Hermione though. Hayley grew up with a little love for things particular.

But the day they turned eleven everything changed for the twins with a simple knock on the future door.

And suddenly everything strange about the twins became normal.

They were witches and were accepted into Hogwarts the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world.

And everything the two girls thought they knew suddenly changed.

And once they are on the train ride to Hogwarts Hermione meets Harry and Ron while Hayley meets Blaise and Daphne.

And once they get to Hogwarts the twins for the first time feel like they belonged.

But one thing they didn't know was that ten years ago a madman went around killing with his followers and is soon coming back.

But the truth for his reasons for going mad is a lot more complicated than many believed.

For Tom Riddle was once a happy man who left his past behind.

He married the love of his life Arabella Avery. His best friend since the day they meet on the first day on the train.

The two fell in love slowly but surely. The two both having pasts that neither could move on at the beginning.

The two then got married a few years after they graduated Hogwarts and soon Arabella became pregnant with their first child.

But Arabella died giving birth to her daughter. Only holding her for a moment before her heart stopped.

Taking part of Tom Riddle with her.

Tom tried to stay strong but when a healer came towards him telling him his daughter had died with her mother.

And with that Tom Riddle died and Lord Voldemort was born.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────