𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Everly Fray

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Shadowhunters

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Undetermined

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Centuries ago a prophecy was declared.

A second-born daughter of good and evil would either be the salvation or the destruction of the world.

She would have pure Angel blood in her veins along with the blood of a creature that everyone believed was extinct.

The girl with the heart of gold will have a choice. The choice of evil or good. 

It depends all on her.

Everly Fray also known as Evie was sunlight in human form.

The tiny redhead with bright emerald green eyes who somehow always had chalk on some part of her and a bright smile on her face but a sassy attitude when she needed it.

And of course cannot forget the addiction to coffee and sweets. 

Everly Fray had one goal in her life after graduating high school.

To open her dream coffee shop that sold the best sweets and a place where artists could come and express themselves freely.

When Everly thought of her future that's what she saw.

Along with her older twin sister Clary designs everywhere, her best friend Simon sings every night for entertainment, and her Mom and father figure Luke smile and laugh.

What Everly didn't picture was finding out everything she thought she knew was a lie.

Her own name was a lie.

She wasn't Everly Fray. She was Everly Fairchild.

The daughter of two rogue shadowhunters. One who ran and the other who faked his death.

Everything Everly believed was a lie. All the legends she thought were just stories were actually true.

Even the one about the Angel of Small Death.

Everly Fairchild will be a name no one ever forgets and not for her coffee shop.

The only question left is whether it be for a good reason or will it be for the reason the world as everyone knew was gone.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────