━━━・𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓲-𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸・━━━

━━━𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓲-𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Phoebe Tonkin
as
Mieczyslaw Faith Stilinksi/Faith Rebekah Mikaelson

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Teen Wolf/The Originals

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Isaac Lahey
&
Theo Raeken

The day Hope Andrea Mikaelson was born was not just her for she had a younger twin sister born.

Faith Rebekah Mikaelson

A surprise to everyone especially her parents.

The witches only needing one child to sacrifice took Hope and had someone take Faith out of New Orleans and clocked her so no one can find her.

Noah Stilinski was working late one-night patrolling when he suddenly heard a baby cry.

He found a baby girl wrapped in a white thick blanket half dead from being cold and hungry.

Taking her to the hospital Noah stayed until the baby was thriving and when the little girl opened her eyes and smiled at him he knew he was hooked.

Noah and his wife Claudia who couldn't have children decided to adopt the baby girl and named her Mieczyslaw Faith Stilinksi.

Stella or Stiles (I don't know what she should go by yet) life was pretty normal. She had an amazing best friend. A cool kind dad. Enemies and a lot of coffee with double chocolate chip cookies.

Until she overheard her dad on the phone talking about a dead body in the woods cut in half.

With that, she pulls her best friend with her to go searching for it in the woods when and it completely changes their lives.

One woman watched it all take place. She watched as the girl who was basically her granddaughter not by blood but still her granddaughter's life completely changes.

How the smile she wore became more and more forced. How the mischief and innocent in her eyes turned to heartbreak and despair.

And she decided to save her from herself.

Bringing everyone who is important in her granddaughter's life to come and watch her life.

To her from her all-time worst enemy.

Herself.