𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭?

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Juliette Singer

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Supernatural

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Dean and Sam Winchester

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

Bobby Singer never wanted kids. He believed his father's words that he broke everything he touched.

But when he finds a little three-year-old girl who was now an orphan due to a demon killing her parents he suddenly has this need to raise her as his own.

Maybe it was her bright brown eyes that were full of innocence or maybe it was because he felt like he adopting her somehow he was doing right by Karen his deceased wife who always wanted a little girl.

Either way, Bobby now had a little girl to raise and protect.

And that he did.

Bobby made sure Juliet learned every way to protect herself. Whether it was from a slimy guy or a demon a witch whatever to protect herself against them, he also made sure Juliet had a semi-normal childhood.

Taught her how to ride a bike, did homework with her at the kitchen table, went on normal hunting trips, taught her how to play ball, and had a very awkward conversation regarding periods,

But one thing Bobby couldn't protect was her heart.

A heart that always belonged to the Winchester boys.

Something John Winchester hated.

Well, truly he hated everything revolving around Juliet Singer. He believed she was weak. A liability. And he made sure Juliet knew how he felt about her.

Which would usually make any little girl want to cry but all Juliet did was stare at him as if he was an ant on her shoe. Before telling him how she thought about him with no hesitation.

Maybe that's why Dean loved her so much. For Juliet Singer was one of the only ones to ever stand up to his Dad. The one who wouldn't hesitate to put a knife to his throat if he said something she didn't like.

Or maybe it's because with Juliet Dean felt safe. The only times he felt safe were with her and that smile that made his heart speed up.

But no matter what Dean felt he would never act on it knowing how much Sam loved her just as much.

Sam loved how Juliet just like him wanted to be normal. She loved the hunting life but also carved normalize.

Sam loved his Juliet and loved the little things. How every time she saw a dandelion she had to make a wish making sure he did as well. How cookies and hot chocolate were mandatory on cold days while watching a movie under a thick cozy blanket.

Juliet Singer was their escape. Their smiles. Their happiness.

But just like everything John Winchester ruined it. Took it from them.

Which only made Juliet Singer hate him even more.

Maybe because a part of her was sort of happy they were gone. Now that they were Juliet could maybe have a normal life.

Because if she stayed near the Winchester boys she would always be a hunter. Nothing else.

At least with her Dad Juliet knew she could be more. Bobby hated the idea of Juliet being a hunter. Hated the idea of her being hurt by Juliet following the same fate as her parents and his wife.

For the life of a hunter only ever ended one way.

Them dead.

So when Juliet graduated early due to being homeschooled most of her life and throwing herself into her studies and then becoming a nurse Bobby couldn't lie and say he wasn't happy and proud.

Proud to stand there in the front row of her graduation screaming her name as he clapped. Proud of somehow raising a strong daughter. Proud of her beyond words could explain.

Juliet Singer was out.

She was out and happy.

But then a demon plows into The Impala.

Almost killing Dean and Sam. Along with John.

Sam walks away but Dean's life hangs in the balance.

And Bobby does the one thing he doesn't want to do but promises.

He promised his daughter before she left that if the Winchesters or he ever needed her to call her. And if he didn't she would hunt all their asses down and kick them just like he taught her how to.

So that's exactly what Bobby Singer does. He calls her and the normal and quiet life that Juliet Singer had becomes something of just the past.

Because even if she said she craved normalize Juliet craved the life of a hunter. The chaos. The danger. Everything about it.

But more than that she craved Dean and Sam Winchester.

But is she ready for what's coming?

What secrets will be revealed? What lies that will be told? Who whose death she was witness? And the eventual death that will be coming?