𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

━━━𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hadley Lia Danes

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Sophia Bush

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Gilmore Girls

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Logan Huntzberger

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Hadley Lia Danes is the only daughter of Luke Danes and his high school sweetheart.

When Hadley was only three months old her mother Emily left her in the care of her father and never contacted her again.

Her exact words were that she never wanted to be a mom and wanted a life bigger than what she had.

And even though Hadley did not have her mom she had her dad Luke Danes. A man who is willing to do anything for his daughter.

It was no lie to anyone in town how much Luke loved his daughter. The first few months after Emily he was a mess not having any idea what to do.

But in a town like Stars Hollow if someone is in need they all pitch in to help.

William Danes for the first few years of her life helped him. Letting Luke and Hadley live with him helped take care of Hadley.

Hadley loved her grandfather if her father could not calm her down it was always her grandfather who could.

By just holding her he easily got her asleep always making Luke mad as William laughed at his expression.

But when William passed away it was not easy on the father or the daughter.

Hadley was only four but she understood what was happening. And for the next month, she would only fall asleep in her grandfather's room cuddling her dad.

Something Hadley had that made William and Luke adore her so much was her grandmother's kind heart but she was still her father's daughter and had his temper.

As Hadley got older more of the townspeople pitched in to help Luke.

Mia Bass an older woman who loved Luke as her own and Hadley as her granddaughter always walked Hadley to school picking her up from Luke's since he was swamped at the dinner he opened.

After school, Miss Patty picked her up and took her to her dance studio. She had a plan to make Hadley her next little star.

Luke always stuck his head at that but Hadley loved it so it dealt with it.

When Lorelei Gilmore entered her life as well as Rory Gilmore Hadley finally had something similar to a mother figure.

For some days if Luke was super busy at the diner Lorelei would watch Hadley for him as long as he fed her and Rory.

Which was how a small family of four began. Rory and Hadley acted more like siblings at times than anything else.

As Hadley got older she grew to love her little town, unlike her dad. Hadley loved all the town celebrations and always dragged her dad to them.

Luke hated them more than anything well Taylor Doose was the second and Emily was the first, but seeing his daughter's eyes light up and her bright smile made it all worth it.

When she entered high school Hadley followed her dad's footsteps going out for track before becoming a cheerleader.

Something her father hated which made her love it even more always making jokes to make him glare.

The older she got the bigger her dreams became. Dreams her father never stopped supporting. He knew she could become and do whatever she set her mind to and Luke Danes never once held her back.

So when Hadley told him she liked sketching Luke got her, her first notebook.

And even talked to Miss Patty about her designing some of the girl's costumes.

And then when Hadley got into Yale for her designs and meets Logan Huntzberger's well let's just say her life gets even more complicated.

But life was never easy for the young girl why should she love life?