𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Eveleigh "Eve" Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Jasper Hale
and maybe more

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Eveleigh Swan was the definition of sweet but psycho.

The youngest twin daughter of Charlie Swan and Renée Dwyer had one of the biggest hearts. She loved with everything in her and could truly be sunshine in human form at times.

But if you hurt someone she loved the girl turned into the devil in disguise.

She didn't care about the consequences you were going to feel some type of pain either physically or to your ego.

The filter to her mouth completely disappeared when angry or when happy. She truly just never had one at times.

Maybe that's one of the reasons she got expelled from her high school in Phoenix for starting an entire fight in the school cafeteria with the school quarterback.

But that's a story for a different time.

Eve wasn't that upset about the expulsion truthfully. Her Mom on the other hand was a different story.

Renée and Eve had a complicated relationship to put it lightly.

Eve was the twin who called Renée out due to her lack of being a parent and not putting all the pressure on Eve and Bella. Eve didn't care if she hurt her Mom's feelings.

She was the teenager, not the adult. She shouldn't have to worry about where her Mom paycheck went and if she came home that day from school would she had power or water since her Mom forgot to pay it.

Renee having enough of Eve's attitude decided to send her to live with her father in forks which Eve smirked at happy to be heading back to what actually felt like human. Not the burning sun in Phoenix.

Bella decided to go with her twin sister never liking when the two were apart.

It was no secret that even if Eve was the younger twin she acted like the older sister. She was the one who always protected Bella and tried to get her to do things besides just staying home and being a loner.

And Bella adored her twin sister it was no secret. She looked up towards Eve but moving to Forks everything begins to change.

Bella met a broody boy who needed an attitude adjustment in Eveleigh's opinion.

And Eve meets a boy who seems at war with himself but somehow seems more comfortable with Eve around.

Maybe it was due to the fact that with her all his blood lust disappeared. All he could focus on was the smell of her perfume and trying to figure out what color her eyes truly were while trying to make Eve laugh.

Things change in Forks for the better or worse is still to be determined.

Especially for Eveleigh Swan.