𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

━━━━𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Josephine "Jo" Brooke Routledge

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell or Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Outerbanks

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Rafe Cameron (first love/fling) JJ Maybank (endgame)

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Josephine Brooks Routledge or Jo as most know her. Jo is the twin sister of John B and the only daughter of Big John.

Growing up it was a bit hard for Jo not having a mother figure in her life but she had her dad and brother. The two tried their best to be there for her even if some things they did not understand.

But when her dad goes missing and presumed dead Jo finds comfort in someone she never should have.

The King of the Kooks fell for a Princess of Pogues.

   The two fell madly in love with each other and no one even knew about them.

But like any secret forbidden relationship everything soon then falls apart and the two end up heartbreaking. 

And the secret is revealed well Jo tells her best friend since third grade JJ Maybank when Jo fell off her bike and he walked her home, and then everyone finds out due to some actions.

But that is only a little bit of the chaotic life of Josephine Brooks Routledge. When you add a hunt for gold well that gets even more interesting.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────