━━━・𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾・━━━

━━━𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Hope Rebecca Merlyn
as
Candice King

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
The Flash

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Barry Allen

Hope Rebecca Merlyn was exhausted mentally and physically.

Her entire life Hope tried to be hopeful and never lose her smile.

She was the rock for her brother and father when their mother was murdered one night.

She was the safe place for the two Queen's and her brother when her best friend and honorary brother Oliver Queen went missing and was declared dead.

She was always there for everyone even when she herself was falling apart hanging on by a string.

And then that string broke.

It broke as she held her dying big brother in her arms begging for him not to die and once she found out it was her father's fault.

The man she idealized. Always stood up for. Loved more than anything.

Hope Rebecca Merlyn became numb.

She was numb as she sat at her brother's funeral as his coffin was lowered into the ground.

She was numb as everyone came to tell her their condolences.

She was numb as she stood at her father's funeral alone with no one to hold her.

She was just numb to everything.

And with that Hope Rebecca Merlyn left Starling City and the heartbreak that it gave her.

She got a job as a Project Supervisor at S.T.A.R. Labs working with Harrison Wells, Caitlin Snow, Ronnie Raymond, and Cisco Ramon.

Although everyone knew of Hope's family and her history they never said anything and Hope threw herself into her work.

Work.

Work.

That was all she did. She worked and drank coffee while eating brownies. Her favorite snack and the only food she basically ate.

But everything changed when the particle accelerator exploded.

And with that Hope's past come back.

But with that came the fastest man alive.

And somehow he was able to back down the walls that Hope had built.

He brought out a side of her that Hope truly thought died. He did it just being him and Hope finally understand one thing she never did.

She was not running away.

Instead, she was running to her future.

To him.