━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Danielle Rose Russell
as
Hope Cassie Swan-Jones

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Once Upon A Time

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Peter Pan

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷-𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼. The only daughter of Emma Swan and Killian Jones.

The perfect mixture of both her parents. For Hope had her dad's ego and her mom's heart.

But she had both of their need for an adventure which is how Hope ended up in her certain situation.

When she turned eighteen Hope wanted an adventure. So after a long talk with her very overprotective parents, they agreed to let her have one.

Hope was then running from an enemy that she made by being her and opened a portal to Storybooke.  

But instead of appearing in 2038 but instead lands in Storybrooke in 2013 right in front of her parents.

Everyone racing to go save Henry from Greg and Tamara.

Hope goes with them as she explains everything although sheepishly seeing the looks being sent to her by her grandparents while Killian and Emma look at her in disbelief and Regina is just confused.

Arriving in Neverland Hope was amazed at the jungle. She loved anything to do with nature getting the love for it from her father.

But when she meets Peter Pan the man she has only heard about in stories mostly stories her dad told her about his adventures.

Her entire life Hope felt like something was missing. She thought adventures would help her find it and she does sort of.

On the biggest adventure she has ever been on unless you count the time she fought a troll, she finds the missing part of her in the body of her family's worst enemy and the man trying to kill her older brother.

Things have just gotten very complicated for Hope Cassie Swan-Jones but falling through the portal was the best thing to ever happen to her.