━━・𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭・━━

━━━𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Claire Holt
as
Annabella Rebekah Merlyn

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Arrow

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Oliver Queen

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓴𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂𝓷 the younger sister of Tommy Merlyn only by a year and a few months.

Ana's life has never been the easiest.

First, her mom was murdered when she was seven years old.

But the worst part is that she was with her when it happened.

Ana loved going to her mom's clinic. They were walking towards the car talking about stopping to get milkshakes and maybe one for her brother and dad when a man appeared trying to mug them.

Rebecca immediately pushed her daughter behind her and gave the man everything. But in the end, he still shot her.

And Ana.

She had a scar on her side to always remember what happened that night. Not like the nightmares didn't remind her enough.

As she grew up Malcolm her father had two sides of him.

The overprotective side.

Or the side who could not even look at her without seeing her mother.

This is why Tommy her older brother became her main male role model along with the Queen who raised the two as their own. 

For Ana had known the Queen's her entire life. Moria was her mother's best friend and Robert stepped up to be the father that Ana needed.

As she grew up Ana could be found either with Ollie and Tommy.

The two basic her two bodyguards making sure no boys came near her.

For everyone knew Annabella Meryln was off limits. If you touched her you dealt with Oliver Queen and Tommy Merlyn.

And the two would get away with whatever they did.

If she wasn't with them she was with Sarah Lance. Her first true friend and basically her sister.

The two attached to the hip since they meet since both were younger sisters.

Ana's life was not perfect but it was not the worse.

The worst came on September 27, 2007.

Ana hugged her two best friends goodbye and waved at them from the port as they sail away.

Ana was supposed to go with them. A trip to China with two of her favorite people besides her brother sounded perfect.