━━━・𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Lucy Hale
as
Davina Lahey

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Teen Wolf
&
The Movie

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Undecided

𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓛𝓪𝓱𝓮𝔂 the girl who hides the bruises left on her body by her father. The one who cries herself to sleep in her brother's room terrified to sleep alone.

Davina was the girl who learned to fake a smile from a young age. She faked it and no one knew beside her brother who could always see through her facade.

When her brother is given the chance to have the power to protect him and his younger twin sister he takes it without another thought.

The moment he did Issac tells his sister who just look at him as if he was crazy before she saw his golden eyes.

Davina for the first time in a long time felt hopeful. Hopeful that they might be saved.

But one night when father tries to hurt her once again and Issac stops him making their father throw a plate at him and Issac to heal instantly everything changes. 

Their father dies.

And Davina didn't know what to feel.

Joy for finally being free.

Sadness for now being an orphan.

Or maybe both.

But soon the twins are questioned for their father's murder and Isaac becomes a fugitive while Davina is taken by the sheriff.

Due to that, she meets Stiles Stilinski Scott McCall and with them Allison Argent and Lydia Martin.

Both girls immediately begin to like the girl wondering why they never noticed her but it was something Davina was good at. Hiding when needing to be.

While Stiles and Scott feel protected over her finding out about her home life.

While her brother hides with Derek Hale who takes a liking to the girl seeing that through everything she's been through she was still kind and smiles at everyone.

For her brother agreeing to the bite might be the worse or maybe the best thing that happened to her.

It's according to how you look at it.