𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Caroline Elizabeth Forbes

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: The Vampire Diaries & PJO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Multiple ~ Poseidon Endgame
face claim: Jensen Ackles
And maybe Hades?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐒

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Caroline Elizabeth Forbes was labeled a lot of things in her life.

A control freak.

A cheerleader.

A monster.

A daughter.

A lover.

But her most important and most valuable label was the label mother.

Something she never believed she would ever get the chance to be. Not after being turned into a vampire.

But somehow she was given two miracles.

Perseus "Percy" Stefan Forbes and Elizabeth Artemis Forbes.

But with every miracle, there is a price to pay. And that price was more than one.

One was losing the man she loved. The one who finally put her first. Who she wasn't a second choice for. Who loved everything about her and made her feel just a tad bit more human. For she could never be with him as long as she had her twins. They were never meant to exist but that did not make them a mistake.

The second was monsters and creatures coming for children. Poseidon never hid who he was from the blonde vampire. He told her who he was and when Caroline found out she was pregnant he told her the oath he took and the consequences for it. Told Caroline what and who will be coming for her children.

So the blonde did what she had to do.

She put the part of her heart that loved Poseidon in a box and buried it deep down so she could raise her kids and protect them.

She had a powerful witch whom she knew she could trust to cast a protection spell on the three of them.

But she never told her twins who their father was.

For once they knew it attracted the creatures who wanted them dead.

That was one of the only lies she kept from her children.

For they knew their mother once lived in a small town in Virginia. She lost her Mom when she was in college and her father while in high school. They knew she was a vampire but didn't know how she was turned. They knew things about their uncle Stefan and Nik but never truly met them.

They knew enough in Caroline's opinion.

They didn't need to know the gory details. They didn't need to know what she had gone through during her teen years.

They didn't need to know that she holding on by a string.

They didn't need to know that one day their mother would die to save them and her other nonbiological demigod children she basically adopted.

But the fates knew it all.

They knew the pain Caroline Forbes experienced.

The trials she went through to protect her children.

The fear she faced every time she saw couldn't get ahold of them.

They knew Caroline Elizabeth Forbes deserved better.

And they would make it better.

For the death of Caroline Elizabeth Forbes is the death that changed everything.

The demigods turned against all their parents for not saving her.

For they knew how the earth shook after her death. How next were the floods and then droughts.

They knew how the dead came alive to beat the ones who murdered the blonde.

They knew that the death of Caroline Forbes completely broke two gods in a way they had never been broken before.

With that, they brought everyone from the Forbes girl's life to watch it all unfold.

To watch the tears. The smiles. The laughs. But more important the pain and the death.

✧・: *✧・
──────────
I think this story will be a WTS (watching the show) book and will probably start in TVD. I think season one because there will be a lot of bashing. Caroline will get the better storyline that she deserves!

 Caroline will get the better storyline that she deserves!