𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Freya Dunbar

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Theo Raeken

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Freya Dunbar grew up knowing something about her wasn't the same as everyone else.

Her mom told her she was just unique, but Freya knew that was just a nice way to say she was messed up in the head.

Freya just knew she had anger. She was angry or numb. And truthfully she liked being numb more. When angry she was scared of what she would do.

Freya once asked her Mom why she was like this. If it had something to do with her biological parent. Yes, she was adopted and Elizabeth Geyer made sure Freya knew that changed nothing regarding her love for her oldest daughter.

Freya had no need or want to meet her biological parents. She had her mom and her stepdad along with her baby brother.

Liam Dunbar was everything to Freya Dunbar. The one person who she knew understood her when no one else did. The one person that Freya Dunbar would die and kill for without hesitation.

Which she almost did to her now ex-boyfriend Brett when he started bullying and spreading rumors regarding her brother after the "incident".

It took six lacrosse players to pull her off her Brett after punching him repeatedly.

And that is how the two Dunbar siblings got suspended from Devenford Prep having to transfer to Beacon Hills High where their lives would never be the same.

With Freya being a senior and Liam being a sophomore the two start their new year at Beacon Hills High determined to lay low and not cause too much attention.

But Liam being the new freshman on the lacrosse team with extraordinary talent and Freya being the girl who almost punched a boy on the first day for catcalling her the two siblings got attention quickly.

But at the end of the day when Freya sees her baby brother being carried off the field by two seniors it is a surprise she didn't murder them both on the way to the hospital.

No, instead it was when her brother came back home after going missing at the hospital with a bite marker on his arm saying that he was kidnapped by the two seniors that she decided to murder both of the boys.

The feeling never goes away especially when she learns what Scott turned her brother causing hired assassins coming after her baby brother along with her.

Because for some reason Freya's name is on the dead pool list but her last name is unfamiliar to her but not to McCall pack.

But that is the first surprise regarding Freya Dunbar's life.

Just wait till a new werewolf comes into town with a charming smile and a hot body, but what attracts her the most is the ability to understand her when she doesn't understand herself.

But at the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing.

Love or Power?

Love or Power?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Midnight Book Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें