𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

・𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Cameron Burton

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Grey's Anatomy

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undecided

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Cameron Burton had the perfect life.

She graduated at the top of her class and after some thought Cameron decided to go into sports medicine after finishing her residency. With that, she became the doctor to her older brother's baseball team Henry.

Cameron had the boyfriend. The ring. And the dream wedding played.

But one call changed everything.

Her older brother who raised her since she was sixteen was diagnosed with Von-Hippel-Lindau syndrome.

With that information, Cameron took a leave of absence for three months.

But then three months became six. And then eight. And then a year.

After that, she was let go.

It led to mean arguments between Cameron and her fiancé till finally the engagement was ended. Cameron told Henry that her fiancé called it off but truthfully she did.

Henry raised her.

Always took care of her.

Now it was her turn.

And her fiancé didn't understand. He didn't understand that Henry needed her.

So when Henry lost his insurance after being let go from the team Cameron used all her life savings and paid for his medical bills. Until it was all rained as well.

Cameron was trying to figure some things out while Henry headed to the hospital with his girlfriend.

Only to return to find out her brother was engaged to some doctor that Cameron had never met to get insurance.

To say Cameron was confused and angry was an understatement.

But when Henry told her he knew the truth.

Knew that she had broken up with Tommy calling off their engagement. That Cameron drained all her savings and that the bank called talking about how debit she was due to paying for Henry's bills.

This was for both of them.

And that Cameron had a gift. She needed to stop worrying about him and heading back to the hospital. She was a gifted surgeon and needed to be one.

Henry even scheduled an interview with Richard Webber the following day for her.

When Cameron gets the job although has to repeat her last year of residency. Not that she truly minded due to her undecided about what specialty to go into.

But Seattle Grace Mercy West was the hospital of trauma and death.

And Cameron was no exception to it.

She would experience it all.

Especially the worst day of her life.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────