𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞

━━━𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Camilla Bridgerton

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Adelaide Kane

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Bridgerton

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Simon Basset

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Camilla Bridgerton the eldest Bridgerton daughter of late Viscount Edmund and Viscountess Violet Bridgerton and the younger twin sister of Colin Bridgerton.

Growing up the twins were always attached to the hip but when they were not together Camilla was with her oldest brother Anthony.

When Camilla was just a babe the only person who could calm her down was her eldest brother.

Edmund and Violet always said the two had a connection unlike anyone else. That is Colin was not her twin Anthony would be.

As she grew up Camilla had everything a child would want and need. Siblings who loved her. Parents who adored her.

But it all came crumbling down when she was just eleven years old.

Anthony and her father were walking back from hunting. Camilla saw them from the window and dashed out towards them happy to see them.

Camilla then spotted the fresh-bloomed hyacinths and asked her father to grab some so she can give them to her mother.

A bee then strung him.

Killing him.

Something Camilla never forgave herself for no matter what anyone said Camilla blamed herself for her father's death.

Twelve years have passed and it was time for Daphne and Camilla to be deputed into society. Camilla was supposed to be deputed last year but was off-traveling.

After her father's death, Camilla changed similar to her eldest brother Anthony. The two were still very close it was as if their father's death brought them closer.

Camilla after her father's death became more closed off. She was no longer the little girl who ran around the Bridgerton house playing pranks on everyone.

She was now someone who read books but still always spoke her mind.

Camilla was not like most ladies she did not bite her tongue. She grew up with three older brothers and a father who always encouraged her to stand out and to always stand up for herself. No matter what anyone else says.

And when Camilla was introduced to the queen and she names her younger sister the diamond of the season and Camilla the darling sapphire of the season.

And at the first ball of the season, Camille runs into someone she has not seen since she was a child.

Simon Basset.

And maybe just maybe he will be the one to bring back the spark in her eyes that died along with her father.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────