━━━・The Dragons Fire・━━━

━━━The Dragons Fire・━━━

Main Character: 
Adalinda Targaryen
as
Jenny Boyd

Fandom:
House of Dragons

Love Interest:
Aemond Targaryen
Aegon Targaryen

Adalinda Targaryen. The only and oldest child of Rhanerya Targaryen.

And the only one of Rhanerya's children that actually looked like a Targaryen. But that was due to who her father actually was.

As Adalinda Targaryen grew up she noticed how different her mother treated her whether to her brothers.

But her brothers.

Her brothers saw Adalinda as their everything.

To them, she was not only their big sister and future queen but also their mother at times.

She was the one they went to when they had nightmares or just needed a hug and Adalinda never turned them away loving her brothers more than anything.

And while she wasn't in lessons or with her brothers she was with her uncles.

Aemond and Aegon.

Aemond and Adalinda were the only two without a dragon. The two bonded about that and have been best friends since they were just children.

While Aegon was the one who snuck Adalinda out so the two could go to the kitchen to eat all the cake talking about how they wished they could just leave kings landing and eat cake for the rest of their lives.

But when the dance of dragons begins Adalinda will have to choose a side and the main question is whose side will be one.

Or maybe she'll create her own.