𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Elizabeth Parker

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Ana de Armas Katherine McNamara  or Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Marvel

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Tony Stark
or
Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Buck Barnes, and Thor maybe Loki?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Elizabeth Parker or Lizzie as many know her the older protective sister of Peter Parker. Some even thought Peter was her son at times due to the two being seven years apart.

Elizabeth was thirteen the night her parents died although they were never truly around to begin with it still broke a piece of her heart knowing she would never see them again.

But what destroyed her the most was trying to explain to her six-year-old brother why they would never see their parents again.

That night as Elizabeth Parker held her baby brother in her arms she vowed to always protect him. No matter the cost.

After their parent's death, the two kids went to live with their Aunt May and Uncle Ben until their uncle passed just a few years later.

After that, it was the three of them against the world.

This is why when Elizabeth got an early acceptance offer from MIT she declined it.

She couldn't be another person who abandoned her brother. Even if they were only four and half hours apart it was still too far. Especially due to Peter's separation anxiety.

Elizabeth never told Peter about the acceptance. She didn't even tell May knowing she would tell her to go. Instead, Elizabeth attended NYU while walking at a Bakery in Queens where an elder woman owned that adored both Peter and Elizabeth.

She didn't even mind when Elizabeth brought Peter to the bakery due to May working long hours at the hospital and Peter couldn't be left alone.

The three had a semi-normal life.

Until it all changed.

Peter had the flu and wanted chicken noodle soup from a deli in Manhattan which Elizabeth went to get for him.

As she headed back towards the subway Elizabeth came across something glowing.

Now the girl knew after watching hundreds of sci-fi movies with Peter and horror movies with May to never go near something unusual.

But it was as if it called to her.

So the girl headed toward it and touched the glowing cube.

Only to suddenly get millions of flashes that she could hardly even see invade her mind. She felt as if she was frozen watching as different images bypassed her eyes.

But on to the rest of the world, Elizabeth was unconscious having multiple seizures and her heart kept stopping repeating before she fell into a forty-three days coma.

And when she woke she felt as if nothing happened at all. As if no time had passed and she just had a really good nap.

But the moment she saw Peter she never something happen as her little brother jumped on her sobbing as he held her tight. Begging his sister to never leave him again.

And Elizabeth promised she wouldn't.

At least not willingly.

After being in the hospital for another week before the doctors finally released her Elizabeth went back to her normal life.

But one night after closing up the bakery and carrying an asleep Peter to their apartment Elizabeth walked in to find a man with an eyepatch over his left eye standing waiting for her.

Nick Fury knew Elizabeth Parker knew something or could do something.

Nick Fury wanted her on the team he was building, but Elizabeth didn't want to join. She didn't want to even risk the possibility of her brother living without her.

But if even one of the things Elizabeth Parker saw came true she knew she would have too.

For with the type of power, she had comes with a great responsibility.