𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄

━━𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄・━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Autumn Snow

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Madelaine Petsch

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Hunger Games

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Finnick Odair

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

President Coriolanus Snow was known to be a heartless man who did not care for anyone.

But he had one weakness. Someone he loved more than power. The one person he would sacrifice everything for.

Autumn Snow.

His perfect daughter in his mind that was in the golden cage he made just for her to never escape.

Snow made sure she had no idea about anything he did. It was as if a piece of cloth was blocking her from seeing the truth.

A piece of cloth Snow placed to make sure he never lost her.

But when Autumn meets Finnick Odair the victor from District 4 and the winner of the 65th Hunger Games.

And slowly the cloth blocking her sight is removed as she learns more and more about the man she calls dad.

And on the 75th anniversary and the male and female tributes from the existing pool of victors are being reaped once again.

Someone places Autumn Snow's name into the bowl which gets picked.

And the girl everyone hates for her last name and the blood in her veins gets sent into the arena.

And the woman that Finnick Odair is undeniably in love with. The woman Finnick Odair is willing to die to let her live.

For Finnick gets to know the girl that many did not truly know. The girl who had an addiction to cherries but was allergic to strawberries.

The girl who did not truly care about the luxuries she had.

The girl who always wanted to see the ocean.

The girl who wanted to change the world but did not have the power to do so.

For many did not realize that a golden cage is still a cage.

And Autumn Snow was locked in and Finnick Odair stole the key to free her.

( Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
"No! He could not do that! My dad, he would...he-oh my! He did! He's...he's a monster." -Autumn

"No, because listen to me, Autumn! If I have to I will ii everyone in this arena and then myself just to make sure you live. Because....I love you! I am in love with you." - Finnick

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────