━━━・𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻・━━━

━━━𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Crystal Reed
Or
Nina Dobrev
as
Evelyn Cameron

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Outerbanks

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
JJ Maybank

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷. A name everyone knew. And not just because she was the twin sister of Sarah Cameron,  Rafe Cameron's anchor, Ward Cameron's little angel, or Wheezy Cameron's confidante.

And the Kooks princes just like her twin.

Because of who she was and how easily she drew people in without even trying.

For how a simple smile made you feel on top of the world.

But Evelyn or Eve as many call her wasn't the princess of the kooks because of her beauty or money.

Which doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. She was and everyone knew it. Everyone wanted Evelyn Cameron but they wanted Evelyn Cameron the kook Princess not who she actually was.

But like I was saying Evelyn Cameron was the princess because of her heart.

She was kind to everyone even if they didn't deserve it. The prongs even found her the most bearable.  

She was the only look who didn't treat them like dirt. Actually spoke with them and the only one Kie didn't have anything bad to say about.

But Evelyn Cameron was her father's daughter. She had another side of her that held more secrets than anyone would think she had.

Evelyn Cameron knew just how to get what she wanted no matter what anyone said.

Some might call her spoiled. Or manipulate.

But she calls it life.

For Evelyn saw past the golden bubble wrap her twin saw that their father wrapped them.

She saw how the world actually was.

And Evelyn Cameron would do anything to make sure the ones she loved were safe.

But what happens when the list gets more names added to it and some crossed out?

For Evelyn Cameron was kind but she could also be cruel.

And she is now in for a cruel summer.

A summer filled with nothing but lies, truths, secret make-outs, kidnapping, love, gold, and a blonde prong who has had a crush on her since third grade. 

The definition of a Cruel Summer.