𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Blaire Asher

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Katherine McNamara

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: SPN

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Dean Winchester

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Blaire Asher was fifteen when the worst day of her life happened.

Being raised by her hunters she was always told the risk that one day that not all of them would return.

One mistake cost the girl her entire family. Her parents and younger sister were murdered right in front of her and then Blaire killed the person responsible for their deaths.

After that Blaire swore to herself she would never go back into that life. Ever.

The girl then did what she was supposed to do.

She graduated high school and decided to go to college. Trying to forget what happened that night.

But she never could.

For the girl might have been alive but truthfully she died with her family.

Some would say it was a miracle she was still alive she called it a punishment.

Blaire didn't know how she was still alive.

She knew she should have died. She thought about the night everything happened every day wondering why she lived and no one else did.

An answer she wouldn't learn till years later.

Blaire was a ghost with a heartbeat and it wasn't until freshmen year of college when some tall idiot spilled his drink all over her at orientation that her life completely changed.

Sam Winchester had just left the only life he knew after an argument with his Dad who told him not to come back when Sam told him he wanted to leave the hunting life.

The first day of his new life he bumped into someone spilling coffee all over her.

Now Sam didn't believe that much in fate but meeting Blaire Asher was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Sam didn't know what it was about Blaire that made him feel so protective over her. And it wasn't romantic at all. The boy truly saw her as a little sister from the moment they met.

It wasn't until a year after they met that Sam realized why he was so protective over her. He should have seen the signs but when the two were studying for exams Sam found her family's hunting journal and with that, the pieces finally connected.

And once he found out the truth Sam swore to protect Blaire as best he could no matter what. And Blaire swore the same thing.

As years went on after freshman year Blaire and Sam moved into an apartment together and Sam met Jessica.

The three soon became the three musketeers. Blaire was a little worried though that she would become the third wheel but truthfully Sam was usually the third wheel between the two girls who easily became best friends.

Blair Asher's life was slowly getting better. The numbness in her heart disappeared but everything changed after the three left a Halloween party to head home.

Blaire was the first to notice the stranger in her house and let's just say the unknown person truly underestimated her because it took less than fifteen seconds for him to be pinned underneath her with a knife to his throat.

Something Dean Winchester would forever lie about.

It took Sam lifting her up and away right before she could slit Dean's throat.

She was taught: to kill first and ask no questions ever. And took it literal.

Sam let Blaire go and calm down and get a shirt since she was in the middle of changing when she noticed Dean in her living room.

After that Sam explained to the girl about him leaving with Dean to find his Dad. Blaire had a lot of doubts regarding the entire thing due to her own issues but made Sam promise to come back.

And threatened Dean in many different creative ways of things she would due to him if something happened to her best friend.

It was a few days later that Blaire heard another noise after getting out of the shower thinking it was probably Sam arriving back home.

The girl remembers walking out of her room and then nothing before she was lifted into a pair of arms and pulled out of a burning house with a head injury.

Dean and Sam found her outside unconscious with a jacket around her that Blaire didn't even know how she got.

And then Blaire had to mourn another person.

And wonder again why she got to live and others died? What made her so different?

With that in mind, Blaire Asher broke her promise and decided to go back to the life that broke her.

But Blaire Asher truly didn't even know the definition of brokenness.

And that one decision will either be the best thing to ever happen to her or the worst.

For with that decision comes death, lies, secrets, and betrayal, but also happiness, laughter, love, and finding family after losing hers.