𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hazel Kane

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed or Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: The 100

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Bellamy Blake endgame

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Hazel Kane was a name known throughout the entire ark.

The only daughter of Marcus Kane and his wife Elizabeth.

The wife he floated when his daughter was only six years old.

Hazel remembered the day perfectly when her mother was arrested. The mother and daughter duo were walking back from seeing Hazel's grandmother Vera when guards surrounded them and Marcus appeared to arrest Elizabeth for stealing medicine.

Hazel remembered screaming as someone held her back as her mother kissed her forehead and told her she loved her before removing her necklace after her neck to place around her daughter's neck with a soft smile on her lips.

After that, Elizabeth Kane walked towards her husband with her hands out for the cuffs to be placed.

She didn't beg. She didn't care. She accepted what was happening.

When Elizabeth Kane was floated a part of Hazel went with her.

But she held onto the lessons her mother taught her regarding kindness. That everyone no matter their station should be treated the same.

And Hazel did exactly that.

She helped the ones she could and always treated everyone with kindness. Even the ones that didn't deserve it.

Maybe that's how she became friends with John Murphy.

The boy from the Farm station that Hazel became inseparable from the moment they met.

But that all changed when John's father was floated by Hazel. And if John couldn't take his anger out on the eldest Kane he would take it out on the youngest.

That's how Hazel meets Jasper and Monty crying in a hallway in the farm station after the ending of her friendship with John Murphy.

The two boys have seen Hazel multiple times but never talked to her. But the two couldn't just leave her crying alone.

With that, Jasper sat right beside her and started telling her about different plants making the girl laugh at some of the things he said.

Monty joined handing Hazel a rag to wipe her teary face.

And that's how the three musketeers were made.