𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

━━━𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Bellerose Lily Potter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Harry Potter

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Draco Malfoy and Matteo Riddle

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝙬𝙩𝙢

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Bellerose Lily Potter

Belle after her mother's favorite character from her favorite book.

Rose after her father's mother's favorite flower that was always in their home.

Lily after her mother. The two share the same emerald green eyes.

And Potter from the Noble House of Potter.

Bellerose Potter was the light of her family. The first girl born in the Potter family in over a hundred years.

And it was no secret that the littlest Potter had the boys in the Potter family wrapped around her tiny little finger.

James Potter adored his daughter. The only way she would sleep was in his arms due to how much he held her.

Only one person loved Belle more than her father and that was her twin Harry.

Harry and Belle were stuck together from birth. Where one was the other had to see them the entire time or would scream.

And when their parents were murdered that Halloween night the two only had each other.

Being raised in an abusive home the two promised to protect each other. No matter the cost.

One thing the two weren't expecting though was finding out the truth behind their heritage but maybe it would have been better for the two if they never found out. If they never entered the wizarding world.

For the moment they entered they were already labeled.

The Chosen Ones.

The Twins Who Lived.

The Saviors.

They were tasked with saving the world before they were even born. It was their responsibility and had no choice in the matter.

The two never had a chance to actually be children. They had to save the wizarding world. They had to protect everyone from Voldemort.

So imagine everyone's surprise when they realize the girl who lived fell in love with not just one death eater who was her twin's enemy but the very son of their biggest enemy even if she didn't know who his father was at first.

She was their task.

But became their safe place.

Their home.

Their trustest love that they were willing to sacrifice everything for. Even if she hated them for it.

But two women wouldn't allow it to happen. They wouldn't allow for the girl with no choice. The one who sacrificed everything for the wizard world and her twin sacrificed the love she forever craved.

Bringing together the people from the present and then the past to watch the life of Bellerose Lily Potter.

The Girl Who Never Had a Choice.

But maybe she would now.