━━━・𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮・━━━

━━━𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Phoebe Tonkin
as
Juliet Connors/Julie Coulson

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Avengers

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Avengers Soulmate

Julie Coulson is the only daughter of Phil Coulson. The light of his life and the one person he would do anything for. Julie was one of the most skilled spies. She was taught since she was a child how to protect herself. 

Juliet Connors was a girl who owned a bakery in New York City. She was one of the kindest people many have ever met.

What happens when she meets a boy in a spiderman suit and gives him a cupcake and lets him ramble?

And from that moment Juliet Connors's life completely changes especially when she meets the avengers and finds out they are her soulmates.

Soulmates.

Some people get one or maybe two.

Juliet has multiple. Possessive and dominant soulmates.

What happens when the life she ran away from needing to get save her own self comes back?

Julie ran for a reason. She couldn't do it anymore. All the killing, which she was way to go, the running and never getting attached to anyone, and one part of her past that she ran as far as she could to forget.

For the past something Julie wanted to hide from but it always catches up to her.

But this time she isn't alone. This time she had multiple possessive soulmates that would do anything to protect her and to get rid of the fake smile on her face.