𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬

━━━𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hayley Eaton

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Zoey Deutch

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Divergent

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Eric Coulter

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Five factions.

Abnegation (The Selfless), Erudite (The Intelligent), Dauntless (The Brave), Amity (The Peaceful), and Candor (The Honest).

Abnegation was supposed to be the selfless faction so no one would ever think that a father would abuse his only son and daughter.

But he did.

Tobias and Hayley Eaton. Tobias her older and very protective brother. Whenever their father's bearings came he would block her room with his body so their father could not enter.

Hayley loved her brother more than words could express. He was her protective and her best friend.

But that all disappeared when it was time for her brothers choosing ceremony and Tobias chose Dauntless leaving her alone.

Apart of her wanted to hate him for leaving but the other part knew he needed to get out. If he didn't he wouldn't survive long, but with her brother gone, the beating went to her.

Years later when it was her turn for her aptitude test Hayley already knew what it show.

Divergent.

With that, she had a choice. She could stay with her abusive father which she was definitely not doing. Go to any other faction. Or maybe go where she knew she was supposed to.

When it was time for her ceremony Hayley looked her father right in the eye with a smirk as she bled over dauntless.

Before turning around walking straight to where she knew she was meet to be.

And with that, Hayley reunites with her brother, but their relationship won't be as it once was. Neither were the same little kids they used to be.

But what Hayley was not expecting was Eric Coulter. The leader of the Dauntless. Someone that most were terrified of but Hayley just smirked trying not to laugh in his face.

She grew up with a monster and when she changed factions she promised herself she would never be that girl again. That weak little girl who only wanted her father's love.

No, she became what many feared. She became what she needed alone.

And maybe she finds friends along the way, and maybe love as well.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────