𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞

━━━𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Davina Loomis

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Scream

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Stu Macher
Randy Meeks 
Mark Kincaid

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

wts?

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Davina Loomis was someone everyone knew in Woodsboro. Being the younger sister of Billy Loomis.

Everyone in Woodsboro knew if you ever messed with Davina you got Billy and no one wanted to be on his bad side.

Davina was his baby sister and when their mother left and his dad was mostly drunk he made a promise to himself to always protect her.

But he wasn't the only one.

Stu Macher has been in love with the girl since he was eleven years old.

Falling for his best friend's baby sister wasn't something he was planning to do but he couldn't help it.

Stu loved her. He loved her so much that he didn't mind getting up at two am to get Davina her cookie and cream ice cream while she is on her period.

After multiple punches and threats from Billy after catching the two in a heated make-out session but soon he slightly warmed up the idea of the two together.

As long as Stu kept his hands to himself. Which he did when Billy was around.

Davina had an okay life. Besides a mom that left her and an absent dad, she had a good life.

She had a protective brother. An amazing boyfriend. Two best friends she loved more than anything. And Randy her soulmate as she called him. The two always bonded over their love for horror movies and working together at the movie store.

But everything changed when murders began to happen.

And Davina Loomis's life completely changes. Everything she thought she knew became a lie. Everyone she loved she ended up losing.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────