𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Juliette Salvatore/Juliet Evelyn Forbes

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVDU

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Kol Mikaelson endgame
Should I add someone else?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

𝐖𝐓𝐒?

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Juliette Salvatore was the definition of light in the Salvatore family.

The youngest member and a year younger than Stefan and eight years younger than Damon.

Juliette Salvatore was the favorite child of Giuseppe Salvatore and he made no secret to hide it.

Juliette was his precious little angel that needed to be protected at all times. And it was the only thing Damon ever agreed with his father about. Juliette was too pure and kind for the world she was born in.  The small strawberry-blonde girl who smiled at everyone. Whose favorite past time making flower crowns that she somehow even convinced her father to wear.

In 1860 when the town of Mystic Falls was founded there wasn't a person that didn't know or love the younger Salvatore.

The girls either hated the girl or adored her. The men on the other hand wanted her. None more than George Lockwood.

George Lockwood was obsessed with the youngest Salvatore. He wanted her as his wife and everyone knew it.

Stefan and Damon both hated the idea. There was just something regarding the way George looked at their baby sister.

But Giuseppe never saw it. He believed George would be the perfect husband for his little girl. He did not stop George from courting her and dismissed any grievances Stefan and Damon had.

Something he would regret.

Juliette on the other hand for the first time in her life hated someone. She hated George Lockwood.

At first, she believed she could have loved him. She knew life wasn't like the books she read. There was no happily ever after with your soulmate. 

She knew whether she wanted to or not she would be his wife. She had no say in the matter.

But the first time he hit her Juliette ran to her father begging him to help her. To stop the courting and save her.

Giuseppe Salvatore's response to her was to not anger him. To be a better future wife.

Juliette knew her father wasn't the best man. She knew about some of the things he did to her brothers and how he treated them even when they tried to hide it.

But Juliette knew thought her father would allow a man to hurt her and tell her the consequences if she told anyone about what happened.