𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

・𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Anastasia Sloan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King or Natalie Portman

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Grey's Anatomy

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Derek Shepherd endgame

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Anastasia Sloan.

Baby Sloan.

Or as her parents called her the mistake.

Anastasia Sloan was an accident that wasn't supposed to happen. It was a broken condom and a drunken night.

And by the time her mother realized she was pregnant it was too late and people already knew. It would hurt her image if she did anything.

If it wasn't for her big brother truly didn't know what would have happened to her.

Her parents were truly forgetful that they had another child or any children at her. Mark was the one who remembered to pick her up from school or dance practice.

And if he could the Shepherd's would.

The Shepherd's are the Sloan children's actual family. They spent more time at their house than their own.

Mark was best friends with Derek while Anastasia was best friends with Amelia.

The two were joined at the hip almost their entire childhood.

But one party changed everything.

Anastasia was supposed to go with her but a last-minute change of plans due to her parents she couldn't.

Truly Anastasia didn't know which choice she would have made that day.

Go to the party where her best friend no sister became a drug addict at.

Or go to an event riding in the car with her Mom that crashed that night killing her.

She wished neither was the option.

After that night everything changed for the Sloan siblings. There Dad became a shell not knowing the day or the week or even if his kids were home. Not like he ever knew to begin with.

Mark was in college so it was just Anastasia and she lied. And lied to him repeatedly.

Saying she was staying at the Shepherd's but she couldn't look at the woman who practically raised her and not tell her what her daughter was up to.

Instead, Anastasia threw herself in her school work trying to get out of her own head.

She hardly ate.