𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

・𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Anastasia Maximoff

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell or Katherine McNamara

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Marvel

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undetermined
Between Bucky and Steve

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Anastasia  Maximoff wasn't supposed to exist.

The daughter of the Scarlet Witch and a synthezoid robot created by the Mind Stone.

She was created by a Hex her mother unleashed in her grief. For the first eighteen years of her life very fast but felt like a short life Anastasia had it all.

Two little brothers she loves annoying and adored. Loving parents who adored her, especially her Dad. Ana was truly a Daddy's girl and Vision adored it.

And every time Wanda saw her daughter she saw her brother in her. Her need for sarcasm and a bright personality was Pietro.

Growing up while her brothers had powers similar to their uncle and mother Ana had a mixture of both her parent's powers with her uncle's super healing.

Maybe perhaps that is why when the hex was disbanded instead of disappearing along with her father and brothers Ana had a different fate.

She was thrown back into the past to the beginning.

Well, sort of the beginning. 

One moment Ana is sitting between her brothers holding them as she tells them a story and the next she is standing in the Avengers tower surrounded by people who should be dead or on another planet.

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to be with her baby brothers. They needed her. She needed them. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Anastasia Maximoff didn't exist. She was not supposed to exist so how was she there? 

But there is one thing Ana determined while being interrogated that if she was the daughter of chaos and chaos was what she was going to make.

No matter what anyone said or done.

No matter what the consequences were.