𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

━━━𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Juliette Euphemia Potter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Leighton Meester

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Marauders Era

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Sirius Black and Remus Lupin

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published!

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Juliette Euphemia Potter was a miracle. Her parents Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were lucky enough to have James they did not expect to ever have another child.

But they did.

Juliette Euphemia Potter was the light to her entire family's life.

James adored having a little sister from the moment he held her.

The two were Irish twins since their mother gave birth only twelve months after James was born. Their birthday was actually only three days apart.

Juliette was older than him in months which is always picked on James for who rolled his eyes but loved it even if he tried to deny it.

As James and Juliette grew up with the perfect mixture of their parents. Their mother's kindness and heart and their father's love for mischief and pranks.

The two were always either pranking the other or their parents. Something most parents would hate but instead, Mia and Fleamont loved it and chased them around the house hearing their two kids' contagious laughs.

When James got his Hogwarts letters both were heartbroken thinking for the first time in their lives they would be separated.

But due to being Irish twins the two were able to go together for their first year at Hogwarts which both were surprised about but did not question it.

And while James meets Remus Sirius and Peter Juliette meets Lily Marlene and Alice.

The two had their own private friendship group but that did not mean the twins were not always together.

No, at least once a month Juliette always snuck into the boy's room and into her brother's bed.

The two would try their hardest to be quiet as they ate their mom's cookies and got caught up on everything revolving around the other.

It was usually the time the two talked about a prank the other wanted to do. Both pranksters usually tried to out-prank the other. 

And while Juliette was very similar to her brother she was always very different.

Juliette did not have a filter much like her dad. She told people the truth whether they wanted to hear it or not.

Some hated her for it others loved it.

And it's not like she was rude when saying it but she told them the truth. She told them what they needed to hear.

Everything was perfect in the world of James and Juliette Potter until their sixth year. 

When a prank goes wrong getting the four Marauders and Juliette having detention together not anything they were unaccustomed to.

But on a full moon well uhm....

And when Juliette just chuckles at the boys telling them she would cover for them making all four wide-eyed realize she knew.

Of course, she knew. Juliette was smart and almost got out into Ravenclaw if it was not for her determination and undeniable courage.

And her need to sneak into the boy's dorm room to steal her brother's prank materials or his clothes.

With that Juliette found out the truth which was not that hard due to their nicknames.

And with that Juliette Potter becomes the fifth marauder and James notices how his best friends look at his baby sister. Not liking it at all.

( Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
"James! You stupid bloody idiot! Get back here or I'll tell mom what you did to her lamp!" -Juliette

"My bloody baby sister!" -James

"I knew it! Monty, you owe me twenty galleons!" -Mia

"She will always love me more so do not try to steal her from me." -Marlene

"Boys...I think the three of us need to have a little talk regarding your intentions with my little sun." -Fleamont

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────