𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Cassandra Ella Forbes

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Katherine McNamara 

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVDU & PJO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ endgame Klaus & Kol Mikaelson?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

A pregnant Elizabeth Forbes arrived home one night after a shift at the police station only to pause seeing a basket on her steps.

Walking up to it slowly Liz Forbes freezes before rushing towards the basket when she hears a baby whine.

Inside was a redheaded baby girl who couldn't be more than a few days old and a blanket wrapped around her with Cassandra knitted into it.

Half taking her to the hospital to be checked over and then looking to see if anyone had a missing child Liz eventually decides to adopt the baby girl along with her husband Bill who wasn't entirely on board but when Liz Forbes put her mind to something no one could change it.  

A few months after that Liz gave birth to Caroline Elizabeth Forbes. 

The two girls were as close as twins. Neither cared that they were not sisters biologically in their hearts they were twins. Other halves of the same soul.

The two stick by each other as their dad leaves and their mom throws herself into her work.

Then comes the Salvatore brothers and the lives of the Forbes sisters are forever changed.

But there was always more than meets the eye of Cassandra Ella Forbes.

For the young girl was a light surrounded by darkness.

And there were more secrets involving Cassandra's life. She was a walking secret.

A walking royalty.

A walking type of god.

✧・: *✧・
──────────
I don't think I like the description of this story but it gets its point across. Wts or not? This will be like my draft Daughter of Light but with an OC.