𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

━━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hayley Helena Swan 

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undetermined

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

☆: *.☽ .* Hayley Helena Swan the youngest daughter of Charlie Swan and the twin sister of Isabella Swan.

To Charlie Swan, Hayley was his little girl. Hayley always visited her dad and never stopped. He was her favorite parent and loved him more than anything.

But to Bella, she hated her younger sister.

Hayley always stole the attention and everyone liked her more. In Bella's mind that was.

But Hayley was just kind to people and outgoing.

As the girls grew it was clear their mom favored Bella and their dad favored Hayley.

Hayley never liked being with their mom. She loved her of course she did but Phoenix was not home.

The hot sun burned her pale skin.

The fast pack of Phoenix was not what she liked.

Hayley liked rainy Forks and the small town where everyone knew everyone. Where people actually cared for each other.

So when her mom remarried and decided to travel with her new husband's minor baseball team Hayley jumped at the opportunity to move to live with her dad.

And Bella coming with her.

Moving back home Hayley was beyond excited to reunite with her best friends on the Reservation along with her second family.

On her first day at Forks High Hayley bumps into a blonde hair girl who looked like a goddess.

And surprisingly the girl with a heart made of ice that many described her as had a new soft spot for the brunette girl with her brown eyes.

But soon meeting the Cullen family becomes the worst thing to have ever happened to Hayley Swan's life.

Especially when a vampire is after her and her twin and let's not forget his crazy friend and his even more psychotic girlfriend.

And when the Cullen's leave after an accident on the twin's birthday somehow Bella ends up blaming her sister for it.

As if she was the one who got a paper cut in a house full of vampires who were on a Bambi diet.

But the Cullens leaving might have been one of the best things that happened as Hayley gets closer to the boys on the Reservation.

The ones she was avoiding due to an argument about how the Cullens were dangerous to be around.

But when she sees them again and ends up being imprinted on. But that's the end of the story.

When they see the bite mark on her wrist due to James and the secret of the Reservation is revealed.

Well, let's just say that Hayley and Bella become even more different.

For one run with vampires and the other with wolves.