━━━・The Realms Ice ・━━━

━━━The Realms Ice ・━━━

Main Character:
Ellaria Stark
as
Adelaide Kane
or
Natalie Dormer

Fandom:
House of Dragons

Love Interest:
Daemon Targaryen
Rhaenyra Targaryen?

Ellaria Stark. The firstborn daughter of Rickon Stark. The Lady of Winterfell her father named her instead of her brother Cregan.

When an attempt on her life happens when she was just a child her father sent her to King's Landing.

There she met Daemon and Rhaenyra. With that Daemon Targaryen finds a weakness in the girl.

For he would do anything for her. To see her smile. Hear her laugh. Protect her. Love her.

She made him better without even trying or noticing but others did.

Otto Hightower did.

On a trip back home Ellaria went missing and was presumed dead.

With that, the Rogue Prince was born, and his hatred for Otto Hightower begin knowing it was him that took his happiness away from him. His true love.

But what if Ellaria survived? What if she was kidnapped and imprisoned?

But a Stark doesn't give up that easily. For this Stark's blood is filled with ice.

And now Winter is Coming.

And she will not stop until everyone who betrayed hurt and lied to is dead at her feet.

As the saying goes. If you do not like the path you were given. Make your own and Ellaria Stark certainly does.

 Make your own and Ellaria Stark certainly does