𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

━━━𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hope Mikaelson-Claire

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TO/Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Stiles Stilinski

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Hope Mikaelson was never supposed to exist. The daughter of an Original Hybrid and a Werewolf Alpha.

From the moment she was conceived someone has been trying to kill her.

Calling her an abomination. The baby who would bring the death to all witches.

From her first breath into this world, she was almost murdered but saved at the last moment by her brother Marcel.

And then sent to live with her Aunt Rebekah and her death was faked.

The two hiding went well for a few months. Until the return of Esther and Finn Mikaelson made the two come out of hiding.

But with Esther and Finn came Delilah. Esther Mikaelson older power-hungry sister. The sister who was indebted to the firstborn child of every generation.

Another person who just wanted to use Hope for her powers. Scared of what she was able to do. Scared that she was her father's child. And would become an even bigger villain than him.

Delilah then was destroyed by her family and everyone thought maybe that was it. They could all be happy.

But life as a Mikaleson was never easy.

Because next came the fall of the Mikaelson's. Everything fell apart with that. One by one every Mikaelson was brought down. Till all that was left was two.

Hayley and Hope.

The two left New Orleans going into hiding waiting for the day to bring their family back together.

Five long years later Hayley did exactly that. Saving the Mikalesons.

But bringing them back the family only had one day of happiness before it all fell apart.

The Hollow.

One of "the most powerful witches in all of history".

The Hollow knowing that the Mikaleson would never hurt the youngest used her mastery over possession and inhabited Hope's body.

Until her spirit was divided and separated into Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Hayley.

Originally it was going to Kol who was going to leave with Davina but after careful consideration regarding who would be the best to help Hope as she was coming into her powers, the decision was changed.