━━━・𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
A. J. Cook
as
Eve Bailey Todd

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
NCIS

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Tony DiNozzo

Eve Bailey Todd. Someone who has had more trauma in her life than many would believe by the smile she always hides behind. 

Something she was way too good at.

Eve's trauma started when she was eleven years old. Her parents were both murdered in her childhood home while Eve was there.

Her dad had hidden her in a panic room and went to go find her mom.

But neither returned.

They were both killed and the murderer was never caught. The case went cold.

That was one of the reasons Eve became an agent. She wanted to be able to protect the ones who couldn't protect themselves. Save ones like she wished she could have saved her parents.

After they died she was taken in by her father's brother and his family and was raised along with her five cousins.

As she grew up Eve became closest to Kate since the two were the same age. The two did everything together and swore to always protect each other.

Which was one of the reasons she two got the same job. Secret Service Agent assigned to the Presidential Protection Detail on Air Force One.

Well, that was their job until a murder happened on the plane and the two meet NCIS team members Gibbs, Ducky, and DiNozzo.

With that there lives completely changed especially Eve's. For rule number eleven exist for a reason.

Never date a co-worker.

But sometimes the ones that are most forbidden is the only one who can heal what everyone else has broken.