𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

━━━━━𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒・━━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hadley Potter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Shelley Hennig or Sadie Soverall

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVD & HP

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undecided between
Stefan and Damon

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝙬𝙩𝙢

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

The name Hadley Potter was known all over the British wizarding world.

She was known as the girl who lived and the only daughter of Lily and James Potter. The parents who gave their lives to save their daughter.

And that was semi-correct.

Hadley was the girl who lived but she was not the daughter of Lily and James Potter.

She was the daughter of a one-night stand and Lily Evans.

One night Lily went out with her friends she meet a charming man with a British accent and blue eyes that pulled her in easily.

And when she found out she was pregnant well Lily tried to find him but he was gone.

Breaking down in James's arms who swore to love her baby as if she was his own.

And he did.

James loved his daughter who was adopted through love and magic.

James and Lily gave their lives for their daughter without a second thought hoping that she would be raised by her godfathers and be happy.

But instead, a manipulative power-hungry old cot ruined it all.

Putting Hadley into an abusive home wanting her to be under his thumb. To depend on him. To see him as if he was her savior.

But Hadley was not just an Evans and Potter. She was a Mikaelson.

And a Mikaelson never goes down without a fight. She would never become the weak little girl Dumbledore wanted.

So when she realizes the actual truth and lost all the family she had Hadley left without looking back.

She went to find her biological father.

Only to find a mess. Even bigger mess than the wizarding world.

And her so-called father with his teeth in some girl's neck making her very confused.

Three girls decide to change all that.

Decide to give Hadley Potter the life she truly deserves.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────