━━━・Invisible String・━━━

━━━Invisible String・━━━

Main Character: 
Holland Roden
as
Madelyn Swan

Fandom:
Twilight

Love Interest:
Jasper Hale
Alice Cullen

Madelyn Swan. The daughter of Charlie Swan. Well, adoptive daughter but that didn't matter to Charlie. She was his daughter no matter what.

But Renee was Renee not her mother or anyone that Madelyn actually cared about and the woman didn't care about her either.

After an argument once again with her mom regarding Renee growing up and actually being an adult Renee decides to send both Madelyn and her sister Bella to their dads.

Which made Bella hate her sister more than she already does.

The two then move to Forks Washington. Although for some reason Alice only saw one coming.

But the moment Alice sees her along with Jasper on the first day they realize why.

With that, the empathic cowboy and the seer fairy promised to protect the girl with everything they had in them.

Even if she was closed off and acted too much like Rosalie at times or Emmett.

They loved her regards.

But with vampires entering her life Madelyn's life completely changes and secrets come out that should have perhaps stayed hidden.

The question that now remains is whether she will accept them or regret them or will the secrets regarding her life break her?