━━━・𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Megan Fox
as
Blakely Toretto

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Fast and Furious

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Luke Hobbs
Deckard Shaw

Blakely "Blake" Toretto. The youngest Toretto which means her big brother Dom was the most protective over the girl.

Blake was there when her father burned her death. The brunette had to be held back as she tried to run towards him sobbing.

She was only nine years.

After that Dom became even more protective over the girl. Scared if she left his sight then something would happen to her.

But like her brother Blake loved cars and speed. She found peace in it. Like nothing else mattered when she was driving.

Dom kept her from it as much as it could, but when an undercover cop arrives everything Blake knew went downhill.

So Blake followed in the footsteps of her brothers. And disappeared.

With that, she meets an ex-M16 agent on the run. Both hated each other at first.

But as the saying goes there's a fine line between love and hate.

And they loved each other more than they hated each other.

But when Blake gets a call from her sister saying her best friend was dead. Blake left leaving only a note behind that said sorry.

Returning she helped her brother and the man who ruined her family take down the man responsible.

And she did.

But her brother bringing her brother decided to turn himself in and go on the run along with her sister and her boyfriend.

And Blake but unlike them, she was with her brother hiding. One thing Blake knew was that she had enough connections to hide.

The family soon gets a call about a job in Rio arriving none realized what actually was happening until it was too late.

Soon the family of trouble along with a few friends decided to rob the richest guy in Rio, but with a cop on the trail, it is a bit harder.

Especially if it's someone Blake knew. Someone she knew quite well but like always Blake ran when things got too hard or she gets scared.

After everything and becoming millions of dollars, richer Blake retired with her family exploring the world like she always wanted to until she comes across a ghost.

Letty Ortiz.

And seeing her Blake was willing to do whatever she needed to, to get her back.

Soon enough she does but it was a cost. A big cost.

A cost she knew would soon bring her past straight to her front door and it did.

Love or family.

But endless roads will always be the one thing that Blakely Toretto will never run from.

For the road could never die on her and never hurt her.

Maybe she might be too much like her brothers for her own good.

Way too much like them.