𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍

━━𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍・━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Antoinette Turner/Annie Taylor

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Avengers

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Steve Rogers & James Barnes

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Antoinette Turner was one of the nicest person anyone has ever met she was the definition of sunshine.

Many were worried about the girl being hurt or mistreated especially her father and childhood best friend Howard Stark.

Antoinette or Ana as some calls her was her father's everything since she was born since her mother died when she was only a year old.

Ana's mother used to babysit Howard for his parents in exchange for some fresh fruit from Howard's father. When her mother the Starks helped her father, Richard raise her.

But her father's worries never disappeared until his six-year-old daughter arrived home on some boy's back and another boy trailing behind them as he pushed a bike.

Apparently, Ana had fallen off her bike that her father told her to wait to ride, but she had her mother's patience which was none.

The girl fell off her back scrapping her knee on the hard ground.

The two boys saw it happen and helped her up. The one named James or Bucky as many called him carried her on his back all the way back so she would not get even more hurt while Steve pushed the bike.

And from that day the three became the three musketeers always together even though Ana was younger than them by one to two years.

As they grew up many believed it was wrong for Ana to be friends with boys instead of girls but Ana never saw any problem with it. They were her best friends nothing else.

But Ana's sixteen birthday changed that. Well, a drunker make-out session changes it.

All three tried to pretend it never happened but none of them could forget the feeling of the other lips on them craving it more and more as time went on until they finally gave in.

But during that time they could not be out in the open so they told no one and just acted like best friends but with hidden touches and kisses.

Everything was going alright in their lives until Sarah Rogers died of tuberculosis. Breaking Steve's heart.

Bucky and Ana stayed with him as much partially living at Steve's until a year later during their art class, they found out that the United States of America had joined World War II.